Participants will be introduced to the concepts, principles and philosophies that make up the ‘The Joy of Now Knowing’ (JONK) approach and how every aspect of the approach can be embedded as part of the everyday routine of the classroom to create:
- An inspirational learning to learn classroom environment;
- A learning environment that embraces every child’s multilingual and multicultural richness;
- Children who are intrinsically motivated to want to learn;
- Children who embrace challenge and uncertainty;
- Children who develop a deep love of learning, of asking questions and of thinking creatively.